Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Doogn
    Participant

The party is still arguing in the clearing that ten minutes ago was the scene of a swirling mass of death and destruction. What the hell happened? Why did Malice just leave with that bitch? He saved our ass, he’s the reason they all split. Then, what the hell? She is moving!
    The corps of poor Melah sits up. The massive damage from the lightning and fire has left Melah almost unrecognizable. She lurches over and picks up a stick then begins drawing in the dirt. The party is stunned, it’s a map. Melah finishes drawing the area just north of Elfindel and turns to the party with her lifeless eyes and groans “Malice” before collapsing.

Doogen needs to know what the party does next?

Azarkain (Phil)
    Participant

We need to know what loot we found, specifically spell books.

Azarkain (Phil)
    Participant

And I love that this was posted in “In character.”

Here’s hoping I don’t have to spend three weeks without a character.

Azarkain (Phil)
    Participant

You can play the fricasseed corpse.

I’m sure you meant to say “play with”, and yes, if I get my hands on it.

Ford
    Participant

Maleh was a bit out of character. Think before the map was drawn it would have gone more like:

“By the balls of Pelor, where the f is my heal scroll!!”

Ellis will follow Fords lead. As long as that is making haste to get to the location on the map. CHARGE!!!!

My name is officially now “Maleh” according to our fearless party leader Fordor.

Krag(Tim)
    Participant

I miss that green elf. Let’s go get him!

Zelrath (Dan)
    Participant

The Doogan asked, “what does the party do?”

The obvious is request the Doogan calls segments so we can slaughter the now-animated dead, which is clearly an evil being at this time.
    Coup de graces all around before she can trace an hexagon in the dirt and utter a curse on us all.

Sad how you all fall out of character so quickly when we step away from the table.

Malus has a new nickname: “Miles”. Don’t ask me why.

Azarkain (Phil)
    Participant

I’m pretty sure “Tiny” will be the new nickname after seeing him in fully monty.

Trash talk all you want, mage, but when you close your eyes at night, in the privacy of your most secret thoughts, all of your old fantasies will taste like ash in your mouth. You’re welcome.

LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.